Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yes, I have cellulite: Khloe Kardashian

Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has confessd that she has cellulite after she was appointed as a spokesperson for a new Nivea skincare campaign.

"Yes, I have cellulite – that's no secret," the Daily Mail quoted 26-year-old saying as the new face of Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Hello Bikini! Challenge

"I love to be an advocate for anything that helps empower women and give confidence to them especially when I can relate to something as sensitive as cellulite," she added.

The youngest Kardashian, who had always been contending with issues surrounding her weight, recently revealed that she has now tried to embrace her curves.

"My body weight will always be something that I will have to work on for the rest of my life, but I am finally in a really good place and learning to love me for me and not for someone else''s standards," she had recently written on her blog
.

No comments:

Post a Comment