Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cooper loves sharing apartment with mom

Actor Bradley Cooper has been living with his mom Gloria in his Los Angeles home since his father, Charles, died in January and says says it's his ideal living arrangement.

"I love having her. I wouldn't have it any other way," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 36-year-old as saying.

Cooper, who lived with his parents in Philadelphia for five months before his father passed away, loved spending time with both of them. He shot the movie " Limitless" in Philadelphia.

"We got to shoot it in Philadelphia, which is where I'm from, which was a sort of an added bonus, Philly and New York. My parents lived with me. I had an apartment downtown, so my parents moved in with me. I don't know what happened, I think it's that Italian-Irish thing," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment